If you would like to check the availability of a limited company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/ Just type in the name that you would like to see if it is still available to use.
It is very easy to buy a cheap, ready-made company on the internet, but there are a huge amount of considerations you need to make before a company is set up to ensure that it operates in the most tax efficient manner.
Through our contacts, we can provide a company formation service which is tailored to you and your business at a price competitive with the vast number of internet companies which provide such a service.
We can assist with company formations for…
- Ready Made ‘Off the Shelf’ Limited Companies
- Tailor Made Limited Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Our company formation packages can include…
- Pre company formation meeting and advice on the pros and cons of incorporation for your own situation – including a tax review with regard to company formation.
- Appointment of company directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- VAT registration if necessary
- Company PAYE scheme registration if necessary
- Company registration with HMRC for corporation tax purposes
- Advice on bookkeeping and company specific accounting treatments
- Assistance with business plans
- Assistance with raising finance