Business growth services include…
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be – for more details see our page on strategic planning.
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting to where you want to be.
- Bench-marking against other businesses in your industry – comparisons to the best and the average in your industry sector.
- Putting the systems in place to allow your business to grow.
- Performance monitoring through identifying and using key performance indicators.
- Marketing strategy.
- Unique selling point development.
- Customer service systems.
- Pricing strategy.
- Lead generation systems.
- Sales conversion systems.
- Re-selling systems.
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth – for more details see our page on raising finance.
We can provide business valuation services for both unincorporated entities and shares in unquoted incorporated companies based in the UK.
Business valuations may be required and/or beneficial for a number of reasons…
- Selling or purchasing a business
- Business mergers
- Raising finance
- Company buy back of shares
- Shareholder or partner disputes
- Divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes
- Business monitoring
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting requirements
- Exit planning
Business plans can be a vital tool in the development of a business and are also regularly required to support finance applications such as bank lending.
We can assist with all aspects of business plans including…
- Business strategy and goal setting
- Cash-flow and profit forecasts
- All written elements of the plan including business background, marketing plans and strategies, SWOT analysis, market and competition analysis and any other key elements that need presenting in the plan.
We can also provide assistance with monitoring the company against the plan as an after service once the plan has been produced.
A business can benefit from having reliable management information and systems, allowing a business to react quickly to any changing needs and requirements.
We can review your management information systems, particularly in relation to your financial systems and controls.
This can include…
- Cash controls
- Debtor control and sales systems
- Cost control and purchasing systems
- Stock control
- In-house financial reporting systems
Through our contacts with banks and finance sources we can assist in advising the right type of finance for you and your business and any potential tax implications.
There are a range of different options for raising finance, and would include…
- Bank loans and overdrafts
- Personal loans
- Hire purchases
- Leasing and contract hire
- Sales invoice factoring and discounting
- Venture capital
- Private investment
Strategic planning can be hugely important for the future prosperity of your business.
Do you find yourself…
- Trusting your intuition?
- Using instant decision making?
- Seemingly ‘riding the rollercoaster’?
These may work for you and your business, and gut feelings can be a crucial business skill in successful entrepreneurs. However planning is still crucial, with research showing that businesses with a clear plan and strategy are far more successful than those without.
The benefits of strategic planning include…
- Agreeing on long-term strategic goals both for you and your business.
- Identifying where you currently stand with your business.
- Working ON the business which will hopefully lead to spending less time working IN it.
- Identifying potential ‘blocks’ in your strategy and agreeing operational strategies to overcome them.
- Developing business growth systems.
- Growing an excellent group of staff.
- Managing money in your business.
- Developing an exit strategy.
- Monitoring your results against goals.