Accounts Preparation and Compliance
What we do…
- We prepare accounts annually or for a specified period of time for sole traders and partnerships to assist in the completion of their self-assessment tax returns.
- We prepare financial statements for limited companies and limited liability partnerships to be filed at Companies House. Limited companies also require financial statements to be presented to HMRC with their corporation tax return.
- All accounts are prepared to satisfy deadlines for filing with Companies House and HMRC, and can also be prepared to pre-agreed timescales.
Remember that accounts are prepared under the basis of historical data. So what other benefits can we provide you with besides standard compliance…
- We take time to explain your accounts to you so that you fully understand the figures and disclosures included. This will help you understand further the financials of your business, and in doing so help to plan and make future business decisions.
- We will identify areas where we can assist in minimising your tax liability.
- We will identify weaker areas within your business to help give you the most opportunity to make improvements and decide what actions you may need to take.
- We will work alongside you to develop future strategies and goals, and help measure your progress towards those that already exist.
Management Accounts and Financial Information
Management accounts can be a hugely vital tool and competitive advantage for growing businesses, allowing business owners to make up to date and prompt decisions.
Management accounts can include…
- Unlike financial statements which must be prepared in a particular structure and format to comply with legislation, management accounts are tailored and can be prepared to suit your own needs.
- Flexible periods of preparation – monthly, quarterly, or even bi-annually.
- We can identify and report key performance indicators that operate as the underlying drivers that run your business.
- We can offer training and support to help you understand any information and how to get the most out of it.
- We can separate particular areas/divisions/branches of your business to check their performances in isolation.
- We can compare actual performance to budgets and/or comparative periods.
- We can provide costing information, including break-even turnover levels.
- We can supply management accounts and financial information to potential lenders and/or investors. This supply of up to date, detailed information can in some cases significantly improve your chances of gaining the finance or investment you are wanting.
Incorporated businesses have a number of different areas and legislation to comply with, and this can become another unnecessary headache for business owners. We can help business owners to fulfil this role…
- Provision of registered office facilities.
- Submission of statutory documents.
- Preparation and filing of company annual returns.
- Maintaining statutory registers.
- Assistance with company meetings; including giving notice, drafting agendas, being present if required, and preparing meeting minutes.
- Completion of stock transfer forms.
- Preparation of share certificates.
- Carrying out company searches.
- General company law advice.