Accountacy Services in Gloucestershire 01452 764 018

HMRC Resources

General and Self-Assessment

Authorising your agent

Becoming self-employed and registering for NIC and/or tax

Application to pay NI by Direct Debit

Self-employed people with small earnings – applying for a certificate of exception

Child benefit claim

Tax Claim

Claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments

Claim for income tax repayment

Getting your interest without tax taken off

Registering for self-assessment and getting a tax return

Self-Assessment Tax Return

Self-Assessment Additional information

Employment supplementary pages

Self-employment (full) supplementary pages

Self-employment (short) supplementary pages

Land and property supplementary pages

Claim to reduce payments on account

Registering a partnership for self-assessment

Registering a partner for self-assessment

Leaving the United Kingdom

Non-resident landlords – individuals


Authorising your agent to use PAYE Online Services (internet)

Expenses payments and income from which tax cannot be deducted – for employees earning less than £8500

Expenses and benefits

PAYE – notice of new employee

Car provided for the private use of an employee or a director

PAYE Settlement Agreement Calculation

Employee’s statement of sickness

Ltd Companies

Company tax return full

Company tax return short

Employment-related securities


Application for registration

Partnership details

Application to cancel your VAT registration

Transfer of a business as a going concern – request for transfer of a registration number

Claims for input tax/relief after cancellation of registration

Application to join the flat rate scheme

Application to join the annual accounting scheme

Voluntary disclosure of errors on VAT Returns

Option to tax land and buildings notification form