The data controller is LNH Management Solutions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 08092144). The registered office of the company is Suite 5 Business Centre, Innsworth Technology Park, Innsworth Lane, Gloucester, GL3 1DL. Further contact information can be found on our ‘Contact Us’ page of our website.
Purposes of Processing Data
- To allow LNH Management Solutions Limited to provide contractual services to you.
- To allow LNH Management Solutions Limited to contact you with regards to marketing and additional advisory and compliance services.
- To allow LNH Management Solutions Limited to comply with regulatory, financial and legal obligations relating to its provision of services.
- To allow LNH Management Solutions Limited to protect itself against potential claims.
Your data is processed on a basis that allows LNH Management Solutions Limited to be able to achieve its aims of processing your data as set out above. If special category data is provided, the provider of the data warrants that they consent to LNH Management Solutions Limited for processing such data, or written consent has been obtained from the data subject.
Personal Data Held
LNH Management Solutions Limited is required to positively identify its clients. This also includes positively identifying directors in the case of corporate clients. Other personal and financial information may be held that is required for the completion of services (e.g. self-assessment tax returns). In some cases, special category data may be requested and held.
Failure to Provide Data
The failure to provide data requested by LNH Management Solutions Limited may lead to you not being able to receive services, advice and/or marketing.
LNH Management Solutions Limited will obtain most personal data directly from its clients and/or those who have expressed an interest in using LNH Management Solutions Limited’s services in the future. However, LNH Management Solutions Limited may also obtain some personal data from other correspondents (e.g. HM Revenue and Customs) and from publicly available sources (e.g. Companies House).
All data obtained from you is treated as confidential and will only be shared with others in so far as:
- Is necessary in order to provide the services LNH Management Solutions Limited is contracted for;
- To comply with regulatory and legal obligations;
- To protect LNH Management Solutions Limited against a potential claim.
In order to provide services, LNH Management Solutions Limited may rely on the services of certain data processors. This may include the outsourcing of services. In this case LNH Management Solutions Limited will inform the data subject of any need to outsource data and seek consent first. LNH Management Solutions Limited may also use secure cloud storage and software for data processing, files and emails. In this case LNH Management Solutions Limited will ensure that data is processed in compliance with this policy.
Third Countries and Safeguards
Some cloud storage and software used by LNH Management Solutions Limited may be based outside of the UK and in some cases, the EU. In these cases, LNH Management Solutions Limited will only deal with reputable providers and liaise with these to ensure that they have necessary safeguards in place to hold and protect such data.
If LNH Management Solutions Limited is required to send data to third countries as a specific requirement in the provision of its services, then the data subject will be notified beforehand. Safeguards will be in place such as password protection, data tracking and remote wipe software.
For regulatory compliance, data is held for no more than a period of six years from the end of the relevant matter, or for six years where not associated with a particular matter.
Data Subject’s Rights
Subject to client confidentiality, you have the right to:
- Withdraw consent to the processing of your data;
- Complain to a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your data (https://ico.org.uk/);
- Obtain a copy of the data held on you and to the correction of any errors relating to such data.